Aftercare for all services listed below:
- After the procedure: Gently blot the area with clean tissue to absorb excess lymph fluid. Do this every 10-15 minutes for the full day or until the oozing has stopped. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymphatic fluids.
- Days 1-7: Wash daily to remove bacteria, build-up of product and oils, and dead skin. (Don’t worry, THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT)
- Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with luke warm water and an antibacterial soap, such as cetaphil. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion in the direction of your brow hair for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean paper towel. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants.
- Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with provided brush and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply, as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. (MAKE SURE YOUR SKIN IS COMPLETELY DRY BEFORE APPLYING OINTMENT)
- Ointment should be applied morning (after washing), mid-day, and evening (after washing) Oily skin – Apply ointment only once a day at night after washing.
Days 7-10: Continue to use ointment 3x a day (or just once a day for oily skin)
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days (limit showers to 5 min or less)
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs, and saunas for the first 2 weeks after procedure.
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
- DO NOT RUB, PICK OR SCRATCH THE TREATED AREA.
- Avoid all steam, excess heat (dryer, stove, oven, fireplace, bbq, blow dryer, steam from shower/bath, etc) water, and all oils(moisturizers and facial products) for 24 hours.
- Use lash cleanser and brush purchased from BB Studio daily, to cleanse and maintain healthy lashes and lash line. (failure to do so will result in poor retention, unclean eyes, and run the risk of blepharitis.)
- Never apply mascara to lashes.
- Never curl lashes with lash curler.
- Not all lash serums are created equally, and we currently can only vouch for Babe Lash, which is sold in studio, all other serums have had a negative impact on lash cycle.
- Use OIL FREE eyeliners, eyeshadows, and makeup removers. (Oils breakdown bond of adhesive to natural lash.)
- Keep in mind; excessive sweating, steam rooms, makeup, physical activities, time of the year (natural lash shedding), allergies, or crying can severely affect lash retention, which would require for more frequent lash fills.
- Avoid all steam, excess heat (dryer, stove, oven, fireplace, bbq, blow dryer, steam from shower/bath, etc) water, avoid rubbing eyes and all oils(moisturizers and facial products) for 24 hours. 48 hours for all lash serums.
- Age and health of natural lashes will ultimately determine life of lash lift (6-8 weeks is average.)
- Avoid waterproof mascara, it will weaken the perm of lashes.
- Avoid touching skin, unless hands are clean.
- No exfoliating for 48 hours.
- No picking.
- Wash and moisturize face.
- Avoid chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and any resurfacing for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not rub treated area.
- Avoid ALL oils and heat for 48 hours. (Oil products shorten life of henna)
- Do not apply brow makeup for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, sun will cause premature fading.
- Avoid swimming, saunas, steamers for at least 48 hours.
- Oily skin types will see henna fading faster than average.
Lash Cleanser How to:
- Shake bottle
- Use cap to fill with 1/6 of lid with warm water, pump half a pump into cap.
- Swirl with brush, apply to eyes closed, in circular motions, then gently down the spine of the lash extensions.
- Flush eyes with warm water, pat dry.
- Once lashes are completely dry, brush through with newly provided lash spoolie.
- Use in the evening after showering, and eyes have been cleansed and dried.
- Apply to lash line, do not SQUEEZE eyes.
- Enjoy beautifully full, healthy lashes in 4-8 weeks!
Any questions on aftercare of services, please email [email protected] before booking. Thanks!